The village is characterised by the imposing monastery and the collegiate church. There are still about 30 monks living and working here today. The Mountain of Angels as the founders of the Benedictine monastery called the place in 1120 is a popular excursion destination for people travelling from nearby Lucerne.
The Titlis is the highest glacier excursion destination and biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. The Titlis and its glacier park are accessible by revolving rotair cableway. At an altitude of 3020 metres above sea level visitors are treated to a fabulous view of the central Alps.
The Titlis Glacier Park and 'Ice Flyer' chairlift are a paradise for those keen to glide down the slopes on skis or some of the other snow-gliding equipment for beginners and adventurers which is available free of charge. And there are a freestyle park, glacier grotto in the eternal ice and walking options on the Titlis.
We offer a range of high quality services for of requests:
- Ground transfers to and from all airports in Switzerland to Engelberg
- Ground transfers to and from any other destination in Switzerland and/or in Europe
- Full disposal of car and/or private driver for sightseeing tours
- Helicopter and private jet service with ground service available at your destination
Arrive in time and in style with one of our luxurious limousines and spacious vans, minibus or bus up to 70 passengers.
- All our vehicles are recent models, well-tended and regularly maintained, comfortable, and equipped with the most current amenities.
- The quality of our drivers assures you an efficient and safe journey to your destination.
- Our drivers have a solid background in driving, an excellent knowledge of the local area, multilingual, and dedicated to delivering a high quality customer service experience.
- Our team speaks several languages, is helpful in all situations, reliable, professional and discrete.
Each call is important for us and is treated with special attention from our trained coworkers.
We will take care: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.